hwanyeong~kangei~huānyíng~welcome!!

welcome to our baby blog!!

the newest pinky bling2 star in a blue diamond with the braveness of reddish sand..

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Which one is better? Being the youngest (maknae) @ oldest?

This question is quite cheeky. I bet there’re some points that are good when you’re the youngest and so it goes with being the oldest. But, my answer will be; the youngest. Yes, being the youngest in the family or in any group gives me a lot of great things. First of all, I can be as pampered as I want without have to think of my siblings’ thoughts. If they tell me that I’m a spoilt girl or something, then I can simply say that it’s because of I’m the youngest. Almost every time, people will just let it go and be defeated by me. Also, most of times, I can win in any ‘war’ with my siblings.

                Being the youngest is the best especially when it comes to my birthday or any celebration. I get prizes from all of my older sisters or brothers. Well, it seems like some of my older sister wouldn’t get the prizes like me. They are old enough. It’s the same when it’s about the angpau. My siblings and parents will never forget to give me one. Once again, I get what my siblings don’t.

                Besides, I also have more time to spend with my parents. When all of my sisters or brothers are out of town to universities or to work, I have the chance to be with my parents with no other siblings. I can share my feelings with them without expecting someone will overhear me. I can cook with my mom and watch badminton matches and football games with my dad. This is the chance for me to have fun with my parents.

                Also, being the youngest means that you are easier to be forgiven. When you do any mistakes, people will take it as a small deal as you are younger than others. Somehow, when you succeed in doing your work or excellent in your exams, people will say that you are extremely great. They like, “Wow! You’re so young, but you are able to this and that! You’re genius and bla bla…” That’s how proud they will be. Believe me; they will be more proud of you when people who are older than you can’t achieve what you already have.

                Actually, being the youngest is awesome! The only thing that I hate is just when my older siblings ordered me to this and that. I’ve to open the door, pick up the phone or switch on the fan! It’s all because of I’m the youngest!

Still, being the youngest is the best for me. I couldn’t ask more.


! autumn !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates