hwanyeong~kangei~huānyíng~welcome!!

welcome to our baby blog!!

the newest pinky bling2 star in a blue diamond with the braveness of reddish sand..

Saturday, January 8, 2011

multiple story 2

THE LOVE OF A BROTHER
One evening, she walked along a street with her cuddly toy, Bobo. Her eyes caught a sight at the end of the narrow street. Some children were playing together joyfully with their parents beside. She bowed down, felt lonely. Nevertheless, she heard a slow voice deep in her heart, “It’s okay. You have Tommy. Yes, Tommy will always be there.”
                “Hey, little girl! Come over here,” a fat bold boy shouted to Kathy. She stood at her spot nervously. Tears started to roll down her white cheeks.
                The boy dragged his feet towards Kathy. He gazed into her eyes and spoke, “Don’t you hear me? I told you to come to me, didn’t I?” She was stunned. The boy then snatched Bobo from her left arm and threw it onto the dirty street. In a flash, she picked up the toy and wiped it with her dress. Unsatisfied, the boy took Bobo again and tossed it to the air. He said, “I asked you earlier. You should answer me! Don’t you ever ignore me, understand?”
                “If she does, what will you do then, puny boy?” An older boy shouted to the crowd while holding Bobo from a distance. He was much taller than the fat boy. He walked towards Kathy and handed over the toy to his little sister. He then remarked, “You should watch out your mouth, boy. This time, I will let you go. However, if you mess up with my sister again, you will know what regret is.” He grabbed Kathy’s hand and gently, he spoke, “Let’s go home. We should give Bobo a simple bath, sis.”
                Tommy and Kathy walked steps by steps toward their house at the end of the village. Their steps stopped when they heard someone was calling their name. Tommy looked around and saw Mr. Cassilas with the fat boy. Kathy gripped Tommy’s hand tightly as she felt so scared. Everyone knew how strict he was.
                “Tell me who did this to my son!” Mr. Cassilas pointed to the bruises on his son’s body. Tommy gave a simple sigh. He was not that surprised. The fat boy must have hit himself before reporting false facts to his father. Well, such a puny rich boy!
                “I wish I can tell you, uncle,” Tommy said briefly. Mr. Cassilas stepped forward and slapped Tommy twice. He said, “Who taught you to lie? I slap you for kicking my son and for lying to me earlier! You should be shame, Tom. Your parents would be so disappointed with you!”
                “It wasn’t Tommy. I’m the one who hit him! He took Bobo from me and that’s why I kicked him,” Kathy said in a low-pitched voice. Tommy glared to his sister. She stooped in anxiety.
                “Who teach you to kick people? This is what would happen when you have no parent!” Mr. Casillas voiced out his sarcasm. Hearing the words made Kathy’s heart crushed. Her parent’s faces came right into her mind. Again, she cried.
                Tommy stood straight up and put his face an inch away from Mr. Casillas’s nose. He yelled, “Who said that she has no parent? I am her parent and no, she didn’t even touch your naughty son, uncle.” Mr. Casillas tried to defend his son, but Tommy seriously spoke, “We might have nothing, but we do have our manner.” He pulled Kathy’s hand and walked swiftly into their wooden house.

*****                                                                   *****
“Miss Kathy, who gives you the inspiration to stand right here, as the youngest most influenced surgeon in the country?” the host asked her.
She gave a beautiful smile and said, “The one who leads me till here is just a simple noble man with a strong and kind heart. He knows no fear and no regret. All he sees throughout this live is success. Other people always tell me that they feel pity for me not having parent. However, they are completely wrong. They have their parents and so do I. If their mothers pack the lunch for them or their fathers take them to school everyday, so do my parent. The only difference is that, they call their parent mom or dad while I call mine ‘brother’. Yes, my brother is everything for me. Without him, I’m no one.” She pointed to a man in black shirt that was in forties. “There’s no other than my brother, Tommy Wilson,” Kathy continued.
Everyone looked at Tommy and gave him a big clap. He smiled and said something to Kathy. No one understands what he said except Kathy. They thought he told her how much he loved her. She smiled by herself.
You want to know what did he said? Tommy said to his sister, “I’ve told you to praise me more!”

;) just a simple story as your entertainment..chaw..
~autumn~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates