~ ~
It’s so rare to find friends like you
Somehow when you’re around
The sky is always blue
The way we talk
The things you say
The way you make it all ok
And how you know
All of my jokes
But you laugh anyway
If I could wish for one thing
I’d take the smile that you bring
Forever I’m here for you
You’re here for me…
~ ~
To know that I have another place to share my feelings after family is great. Whenever we feel that we’re abandoned by family or their opinions are just not right, we can get our friends to tell us what we want to hear. It is more awesome when our friends have the same thoughts as we are! A friend should be more than just a friend; not only accompanying you to the toilet or food court, but also act as he or she is one of the family members.
Each day is different. There is a day of sorrow, and of course there is also a happy and delighted day. I believe many people have experienced this; when we wake up late in the morning, we are surprised to know that our notebooks and homework are full with scribbles. Then, when we scold our younger sister, mom scolds us back. Worse than that, we miss the bus and have to wait for another one. And right before entering the school, we just realize that we forget to ask for pocket money from Dad!! How tragic it is. At this time we probably lay our head on the table and have a brief sigh, thinking how great it is to be far away from family. Some of our friends will just watch without saying anything as they know we are in a very bad mood. Some others might say hello or just say, “Have a bad day, huh?” However, as time flies, our bad mood flies away too. Our friends start to chat with us and make those funny lame jokes. Eventually, we’re no longer feeling under the weather without even notice it. That is a simple thing that I can say how friends do help us in making the life happier.
In friendship, there is a stage where you feel like you can’t lose this friend, and you love them as much as you love your siblings. We might say, “Without this friend, my life will be bitter.” This is a proof that your friendship with he or she is really important and God willing, it is a friendship for God.
There are many talks about friendship. Some people say that the friendship between men is stronger than women. How much true is that point? Hmm… who knows? We should ask both sides. However from my views, any friendship depends on the people themselves. How nice is their attitude towards friends and how great their friend are; all are judged on the person. But, I couldn’t deny that I’ve seen a lot of people and from what I know, men are better. Their friendship is as great as the Great Wall of China. Why? You tell me.
No matter how it is, love your friends and appreciate them. Saying sorry when you are wrong is not as hard as to walk on sharp knives! Just say, ‘I’m sorry’. Share your feelings and lend them you ears, even if you are too busy for it or didn’t know how to react. Just listen, as every solution starts with listening. Plus, remember to put yourself in their place before saying or doing anything. It can stop you from hurting your own friends.

0 comments:
Post a Comment